drank Lover's Leap by Capital Teas

This is one of those nice nondescript black teas that are just flat good to drink; no one aspect asserts itself, but you look at your cup five minutes later and it’s gone. Just slips right past you comfortably.

Not a huge wake-up kick, but (for once) I didn’t need one … jet lag and intense schedule caught up with me and I slept from 9 pm to 7:15 this morning. Can’t tell you the last time I did that.

K S

Yeah, thats what I think of my Saturday morning Darjeeling.

K S

Oh, and hurray for getting some much needed rest.

gmathis

Thanks. Took an extra R & R day even before I knew how exhausted I would be … reentry tomorrow. Saving the strong stuff for 6:30 a.m. :)

Comments

K S

Yeah, thats what I think of my Saturday morning Darjeeling.

K S

Oh, and hurray for getting some much needed rest.

gmathis