It’s been a good long while since I had a tea that (with apologies to GeoffreyNorman) made elephants dance and planets align. But I do believe I saw a morning star scootch a little to the left when I had my first sip of this one ;)

As usual, I went a little past the recommended steeping time; likely closer to five minutes than four. In doing so, we coaxed out a lovely, rich, thick dark cocoa-powder flavor with rich autumn fruit in the background. This is what burgundy should taste like (the color, not the wine).

My only regret is that I’m headed to work and can’t make a whole pot. Nature’s Tea Leaf, you made my morning!

Terri HarpLady

ooh, that sounds yummy!

K S

I must oversteep next time. I could smell what I called chocolate, but cocoa is more accurate, but I never tasted it. I definitely agree about burgandy. The scent stayed with me all day.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

ooh, that sounds yummy!