Been looking forward to Saturday simply because I can enjoy this slowly, not on the morning run. Didn’t much watch steep time; just plopped in a generous amount of leaf and let it go. Just as deep-cocoa and dark-fruity as before.

Yay! Another tea I get to label “forgiving.” Put it in … whatever … it’s going to be great. Breakfast tea friends, this is a gotta-try.

Veronica

“Forgiving” teas are so nice to have on the shelf for those days when everything has to be done right now! or the world will explode. Must add this one to my shopping list.

gmathis

Excellent observation. I have more of those world-will-explode days than I do take-your-time days!

Comments

Veronica

gmathis