Just a note of further confirmation that this one just works. This time, I was short on both water for a full pot and on time, and it still steeped richly enough for a lovely wake-up, since the woodpecker in my golden maple tree is too timid to do it: tip….tip….tiptip…uh, sorry to bother you, tip…

Hesper June

A timid woodpecker? Seriously?
Our woodpecker sits on the edge of the tin on the roof and stares into the window and pecks on the tin and then stares at us and if we are ignoring him, he pecks louder and faster on the tin,then when I holler at him to stop, I swear he laughs evilly and then flies away.

Invader Zim

Hesper June, that gave me a good laugh! A conniving woodpecker! We don’t have woodpeckers in front out place here, but we do have a flock of bluejays that all enjoy screaming in the trees by our window at the crack of dawn in the summer months.

Nik

lol! Now I’m going to have the Woody Woodpecker laugh stuck in my head all day. =P

Hesper June

Glad I gave you a chuckle, Invader Zim.
He is indeed conniving.
I think he also has anger issues or something, Maybe his mother left him alone in the nest too young.
Nik, my woodpecker has more of a evil chuckle than a Woody laugh;)

gmathis

Maybe I should send mine your way to take some lessons. Then again, maybe not. At least he’s quiet and respectful!

Hesper June

Well, I think I should send mine to learn some manners from yours:)

Comments

Hesper June

A timid woodpecker? Seriously?

Invader Zim

Nik

Hesper June

Glad I gave you a chuckle, Invader Zim.
He is indeed conniving.
Nik, my woodpecker has more of a evil chuckle than a Woody laugh;)

gmathis

Hesper June

Well, I think I should send mine to learn some manners from yours:)

Southwest Missouri