Wowie kazowie! Don’t let the lack of color keep you from trying this. It’s translucent at first; darkens to pale blonde when you leave the cup in the bag. But close your eyes, think of friendly hedgehogs and moonbeams, click your heels together three times, and …there it is! CS has the sugar cookie taste and scent down cold.

A winner on lots of levels. No-cal, guilt-free, no-caffeine, and a Cheapster Steepster at that. And readily available in our little armpit-of-the-Midwest retail outlets.What more could I ask?

Too lazy to get up and do anything about it this cup, but I think this would be wonderful with a little milk or half-and-half.

Fjellrev

You know, I’m really curious about this one. Not everyday do you find hordes of tea connoisseurs raving about a CS tea.

Kittenna

I’m curious too… but not enough to buy a box.

Comments

Fjellrev

Kittenna

I’m curious too… but not enough to buy a box.

Southwest Missouri