I have a work friend who (mostly to get my goat) tells me that all my favorite black breakfast teas “just taste like Lipton.” She doesn’t acknowledge all those lovely, subtle, blend and plantation differences that make tea tasting a joy.

But to be totally honest, I have a similar blind spot when it comes to green teas. Unless there is something remarkably different or unique about one or t’other, many of them taste, well…green. (With the exception of those that are cereally or hay-y. Love those.)

This nice little China Moon is one of those. A good green tea that’s balanced in the middle of the just-barely-there ……… overcooked green bean spectrum. Green. Nice. And that’s all I got to say about that.

Southwest Missouri