I need to clear my head of too much work, too much sugar, too many hormones, too many looming holidays…etc. Thought something light might start the clearing process, so I broke into my sample pack.

The leaves are so lush and phloofy, you want to lay your weary head in a pillow of them. Love the 5 minute steep time, and the fact that there’s some flavor at the end of the wait. Sweet hay and wheat straw. (You know me, I don’t care for teas that make you fish for the taste.)

I don’t think I’ll ever be a white tea addict, but this one makes me a white tea appreciator.

ashmanra

Oh my, my heart just went pity-pat at the thought of a pillow made of these leaves…

Comments

ashmanra

Southwest Missouri