1000? How’d that happen? Somebody’s spending too much time flitting online, huh?

This was my treat to myself after nearly breaking my back loading up building plans and blueprints for Fed Ex. It was like wrestling a flat, contentious moose.

And a treat it is, thank you, ashmanra. The chocolate-peanutty against apricotty-marigoldy is unusual, but mighty tasty!

DaisyChubb

Wow! haha congrats! What a milestone :D

Invader Zim

Wow, congrats on 1000!

Nicole

Wow! That’s a lotta tea!

gmathis

Nah, I just like to ramble :)

Nik

Congratulations! It only took me like three years to get to 100. I might be retired by the time I hit 1000. =P

Comments

DaisyChubb

Wow! haha congrats! What a milestone :D

Invader Zim

Wow, congrats on 1000!

Nicole

Wow! That’s a lotta tea!

gmathis

Nah, I just like to ramble :)

Nik