drank Chance Combinations by Custom

You know, there just aren’t enough places in the world you can go to have a good healthy primal scream. A moderate barbaric yawp, even. Work—-well, that’s out; that’s causing it. Home, nope. Somebody’s always taking a nap and would bite your head off. Back yard or on the evening constitutional around the neighborhood—wouldn’t advise it; might attract the attention of neighbors and local constabulary. (This burg is teeny. Doesn’t take much to make a stir.)

So there was nothing else to do for one set of jangled, teeth-gritten-down-to-the-nubs nerves except make a cup of tension-taming tulsi. And, needing gratuitious sugar, I got experimental and tossed in a bag of Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. (Well, the two smelled nice together when I held the CS bag up to the tulsi jar.)

Steeped, not sensational, but the cup didn’t go down the drain, either. As always, the tulsi took a little of the battery acid out of the back of my neck.

I could still use a good safe shriek. (Maybe we should think about building an outdoor tornado shelter after all…)

ashmanra

Minivan in the Roses parking lot late at night. Lost my voice for three days after. But it felt goooood.

Michelle

Feel better, dear <3

K S

ashmanra has it right. The car is good for singing, praying, and primal screams… sometimes all three on the same trip.

Indigobloom

karaoke? just pretend you’re singing badly :)

Hesper June

Marry a farmer. Then you always have a couple thousand acres in the middle of nowhere to scream. That’s my solution,anyhow:-)

JacquelineM

Train tracks nearby? A la Sally Bowles in the Cabaret film?

gmathis

You are all so helpful! I believe I will just bookmark the Cabaret clip and play as needed! :)

Comments

ashmanra

Michelle

Feel better, dear <3

K S

Indigobloom

karaoke? just pretend you’re singing badly :)

Hesper June

JacquelineM

Train tracks nearby? A la Sally Bowles in the Cabaret film?

gmathis