drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Hedley’s Cherry Rooibos + Bigelow Cozy Chamomile

The cherry syrup vibe is so strong in the Hedley’s I rummaged around in my work stash to find something that might tame it a little. This worked decently. Now chamomile with a little cherry instead of CHERRY that makes your eyes cross :)

Em

I like you’re courage to experiment :) I don’t think I’d ever think of combining cherry and chamomile and now I know not to. What if you did an almond tea with the cherry. You could make an amaretto flavored tea. Yum!

gmathis

I’d never make it as a tea blender; I ruin more of my experiments than I get right :)

Comments

Em

gmathis