Psalm 111:2 says I’m not pondering enough. So I am basking in a slow and quiet morning of thanksgiving and pondering—-life, the unverse, and good tea. Conclusion: God is big and I am small and I am amazed.

I can’t reach as firm a conclusion about this Upton Breakfast blend. The smell in the sample pouch was deep and grainy—a scent to make Assam lovers swoon.

Steeped, well, I’m not sure what I’m getting. Feels good and thick in the mouth, but there’s a little off-center sharpness that’s making me scrunch up my face a little. That just may be my cue that this one isn’t to be taken without a little additive. (Off to get milk.)

Today, among many other things, I’m grateful for the funny friendships and conversations I’ve encountered here. Be thankful.

Southwest Missouri