Though this one hasn’t my preferred level of clout, it gets props for “impossible to ruin.” Insomnia, weird dreams (chased by the Chinese mafia because I had two of their miniature dogs, deceased, in matchboxes), and some unsettled fretting about elder care had me up at 4:15 a.m.

Made this just to have a warm mug to clutch, left the bag in; too tired to get up and dispose. Fell asleep in the recliner and 2 hours later, bag in, it was still drinkable.

Nicole

Dogs in matchboxes. I do wonder where the things our dreams turn up originate sometimes. :)

Hesper June

Haha! I agree! I had a dream the other night where I was crossing a bridge where trolls lived underneath!
What the heck??? Where on earth did that come from?

Terri HarpLady

LOL, those are the kinds of dreams I always have: vivid, insane, unpredictable, and yet, in my mind they somehow make sense, in some strange way. They also would make great movies…at least with a little work, :D

ashmanra

I think you should write a novel based on that dream, a al Jasper Fforde! LOL!

Terri HarpLady

My NaNoWriMo Novel last year was based on a dream I had, and this year’s story is based on a series of dreams I’ve had over my whole life (although not every night…like there’s the dream I had when I was young, etc). Why not?

Bonnie

Good Grief, what did you eat, drink for Thanksgiving?! Magic mushrooms?!

gmathis

Chili frito pie, Bonnie, at Stogey’s Coney Island, a local diner, on Wed. evening. (My immediate family—just the three of us—is a little uh, nontraditional.)

Indigobloom

that is some weird dreaming! you sure there was no absinthe in your tea? lol

Comments

Nicole

Hesper June

What the heck??? Where on earth did that come from?

ashmanra

I think you should write a novel based on that dream, a al Jasper Fforde! LOL!

Bonnie

Good Grief, what did you eat, drink for Thanksgiving?! Magic mushrooms?!

gmathis