No deceased Chinese mafia dogs for me tonight, please. (They must have been really mini Shih Tzus. Don’t mind me, just see previous tasting note.)

Therefore, and since I was one bag shy of a sipdown anyway, I made this to relax with. Hot bath, pumpkin pie, comfort reading.

For newbies and cheapsters, this really is one of the better Lipton pyramid-bag offerings; good enough to buy a repeat someday. Enough pineapple to overshadow the chamomile flavor. Isn’t it funny that chamomile is perceived as a light, restful, delicate herbal, but it’s so strong you just can’t shout the flavor down much?

Sleep tight. Don’t let the shar pei’s bite.

Veronica

After reading your previous tasting note, this one made me laugh. Hope you have happy (or at least happier) dreams tonight!

Bonnie

Let us know who has the Maltese Falcon.

Comments

Veronica

Bonnie

Let us know who has the Maltese Falcon.

Southwest Missouri