Big ol’ nuggety leaves. Lovely antique gold angel-hair color, steeped. (Stereotypical angels, that is; I firmly believe angels are really huge muscle-bound Navy Seal types; scary looking dudes. Check the Christmas story—first phrases out of the angel’s mouth is, “Don’t be afraid!”)

Enough preaching. Truth is, this was a sweet and pleasant oolong, but it didn’t wow me like the other Nature’s Tea Leaf samples I’ve tried. (Their Fujian Congou is superlative.) I didn’t get “audacious” as put forth in the tea description. I’ll have to play around with it a bit in the event I was too chintzy with the leaf. (When I don’t get a good result the first time around, that’s generally my problem.)

MsWhatsit

I like the idea of angels as Navy Seal types too.

Comments

MsWhatsit

I like the idea of angels as Navy Seal types too.

Southwest Missouri