drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Not sure if it’s the season or the turn in the weather (wicked windy chill, clouds like anvils)—but whatever caused it, I am craving sugar and pastry in copious quantities. I’m even burning vanilla and warm sugar candles hoping to imbibe some through the lungs.

So, in a somewhat disciplined effort (well, at least until tomorrow) to avoid noshing myself into a carb coma, I chose this for dessert. Talk about creamy sugar cookie goodness—a little half and half, and this is nothing but perfection.

Nik

I read your other tasting notes on this, and other than your first experience (“Vanilla. Decaf. Not much more to say than that; it just is what it is.”), it seems like you enjoy this blend on occasion. I’m just curious to know if there’s something kind of icky about it that has kept your rating of it low? Thanks!

Comments

Nik

Southwest Missouri