My taste buds needed a break from the morning norm. This looked like fun, and made me smile because I remember my son pronouncing it “pimento-grates” when he was learning to read.

This is a sweet fruit tea, heavy on the vanilla. Not a bit of tartness or bitterness, and I was sloppy measuring and timing this first cup. Nicole, I couldn’t taste the lemur either :) It is a very close match for the Culinary Teas Monk’s Blend I have bought by the pound in the past. Highly recommended for those of us that want our fruit tea sweet and gentle, not sour and acidic.

Pimento-grateful to try this one!

TeaEqualsBliss

Lemur! OMG! HA!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Lemur! OMG! HA!