My spine feels like a corkscrew of fusilli pasta. Partly a little stress (tagged to spend parts of the next three days away from home on LPN duty before and after my mom’s colonoscopy). Partly from an afternoon hunched over mother-in-law’s “Family Pets” scrapbook (tornado salvage) re-mounting pictures for a Christmas surprise. Photos from the 1970’s when you had to take film to be developed, and thus learned to live with badly framed out-of-focus snapshots.

So, needing to relax and not needing to fuss, this was a good call. Chamomile is chamomile; I’ve never noticed any significant variance in flavor. But Celestial Seasonings picked a really nice apple scent and taste to pair it with.

Ooh. Need to pack some.