drank Sencha by Tea Forte

Ahhh….civilization! After 24 hours of radio silence, the hospital where my mom’s having tests has wifi. Funny what small comforts we get dependent on.

This nice little pyramid-bagged sencha is one of those small comforts. It’s not one of those greens that has a temperature sweet spot of less than a quarter degree. Makes a nice, very lightly vegetal cup even with microwave water that isn’t from home.

fleurdelily

all the best for your mom gmathis

Hesper June

Sending prayers her way

gmathis

Thanks, friends. Geriatric nursing is hard for me; as is being the grownup. Neither mercy nor service are my spiritual gifts :) But if you ever want to know have to make a killer flying kite out of a bamboo BBQ skewer and a piece of copy paper, I got that covered!

K S

I just read a review of yours from a year ago dealing with family health issues. Peace to you and yours.

Comments

fleurdelily

hope your Mom is doing well