Back under my own roof enjoying a real cuppa in my own mug with my own water. Love, love, love this cocoa-y, bittersweet brew. Too good to mess up with milk or sugar.

Thanks for the prayers. The good news is that tests went fine, Mom is home, and nothing requiring immediate action. 80-something bodies just begin to wear out. (Actually 40-something bodies do too, but let’s not go there.)

Hesper June

Very glad everything went fine.
Glad you are home enjoying some lovely cocoa-y tea too:)

Ysaurella

It’s nice to read good news ! now you can totally and really appreciate your tea :)

ashmanra

I am drinking this me toady also! It was the only one my guest requested a refill of at tea time!

Nicole

Good to hear things went well.

Indigobloom

Glad to hear she is home and feeling ok!

Comments

Hesper June

Very glad everything went fine.
Glad you are home enjoying some lovely cocoa-y tea too:)

Ysaurella

ashmanra

Nicole

Good to hear things went well.

Indigobloom

Glad to hear she is home and feeling ok!

Southwest Missouri