drank Birthday Cake by Savoy Tea Company

This came in an unmarked baggie from a work buddy. Black tea with birthday sprinkles sounded like a nice antidote to a dreary gray Friday morning.

It’s very similar to H&S Vanilla Comoro; the sprinkles don’t do much but add a little levity to it. Milk would probably boost the buttercream illusion; I just didn’t get that far. Tasty and fun.

K S

Got to love unmarked baggies!

gmathis

We get ribbed a lot about swapping contraband…

K S

The mill superintendent walked in my soon to be former office one day while two of us had a baggie spread out on the table to split up. His eyes were as big as dinner plates. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found out it was tea.

Comments

K S

Got to love unmarked baggies!

gmathis

We get ribbed a lot about swapping contraband…

Southwest Missouri