drank Blue Shadow by The Tea Smith

This smells heavenly—like blueberry pastry or blueberries and marshmallow. Which may be a clever trick or a sign of my own olfactory incompetence. Not a blueberry in it. Strawberries and lulo. I wouldn’t know a lulo if I stomped on it :)

But at any rate, this is a wonderfully sweet tea—berries drizzled with powdered sugar glaze. Belongs to the Tower of London/Marco Polo family of fruity goodness. My thanks to Azzrian!

K S

I had to look up lulo and I’m still not sure what it is. Looks like a cross between an orange and a tomato. The taste I saw described as rhubarb/lime. Your blueberry marshmallow sounds far more delicious.

ashmanra

Sounds delicious! And I have never even heard of lulo!

gmathis

Not a bit of tartness in this. Pretty fair second steep, too.

gmathis

Thanks for sharing the link. Now I’ll know what I’m stepping on :)

Comments

K S

ashmanra

Sounds delicious! And I have never even heard of lulo!

gmathis

Not a bit of tartness in this. Pretty fair second steep, too.

gmathis

Thanks for sharing the link. Now I’ll know what I’m stepping on :)

Southwest Missouri