Revisited; actually watched the timer this time; improved results.

It’s always a pleasure to drink a fruit-flavored tea that accurately replicates its namesake. This does—not Jolly Rancher Green Apple candy, authentic green apple. Mouth tastes and feels like I’ve been crunching on a Granny Smith.

Somewhere in the back recesses of my cupboard I think I’ve got a leeeetle bit of Adagio caramel left. I’m thinking a little mix-and-match magic might be fun later today…

MsWhatsit

Glad to hear this try turned out better.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

how did the apple caramel taste? :)

gmathis

Not bad…didn’t taste professionally blended, but stretched one decent cuppa into two.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Glad to hear this try turned out better.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

how did the apple caramel taste? :)

gmathis