drank Mistletoe by Savoy Tea Company

Manomanomanoman, oh, man…I wish I had Smell-O-Net so you could get a whiff of this, dry. The smooth, marzipanny almond is so rich it’ll make your eyes roll back in your head. I want a candle that smells like this. I want pillows that smell like this.

The first fresh cup was fabulous—tasted every bit as good at it smelled. Orange and almond predominate, with the rest of the godies serving as backup singers (doo-wop!)

Second steep is still smooth; more almond, less orange, and oh, wow—there’s some pretty decent green tea under there!

Unfortunately, this isn’t on the Savoy website—must have been an in-store holiday-only treat. Locals, grab it while you can ;)

MsWhatsit

Ha, you beat me to it! I have some of this from my last tea buying trip but haven’t tried it yet. Looking forward to it now. Sounds good.

gmathis

Their little smelly jars are one sneaky marketing trick! Hubby was hoping to find some tangerine oolong when we were there; he sniffed it on his last trip in but didn’t get any. None in store, though.

Comments

MsWhatsit

gmathis