Random observations

a) I have way too many open half-packets of tea and tisanes. I have got to do some serious sipping down. (Surely this does not happen to you.)

b) Probably not a good idea to have a caramel Milky Way snowman before I tasted this. It’s messing with tastebud accuracy.

c) Hibiscus in peach tea? Seriously?

d) It’s bone-cold, cloudy, threatening to spit snow, I’m freezing; at the moment, the only flavor profile that matters to me is WARM. This is.

Terri HarpLady

Regarding ‘a’ – I resemble that remark

Indigobloom

baha if I sent you my list, you might faint!

MsWhatsit

Regarding ‘b’ you do this a lot, don’t you? I’m pretty sure you’ve spoken of milky way’s and tea before…

Regarding C) Interesting how when you are trying to avoid something, there seems to be a conspiracy to put it in everything. I have a similar problem with chocolate, particularly now that it’s the new health food.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Regarding ‘a’ – I resemble that remark

Indigobloom

baha if I sent you my list, you might faint!

MsWhatsit