The moon must be in the proper phase or a week off work has actually rested me enough mentally to actually pay attention … but after bumbling through most of a sample tin, I got it right—-it tastes peachy! Second steep, particularly, after the greenness wore off.

MsWhatsit

It’s funny how our perception of the same tea can change from day to day.

Donna A

MsWhatsit, the more I try different teas, the more I have noticed that. I have had teas that I initially I thought were just okay that are some of my favorites now. To complicate matters more, sometimes minor adjustments in steep time, temp and/or quantity of leaf can make a big difference. I usually wait until I’ve had a tea a few times before reviewing it.

Comments

MsWhatsit

It’s funny how our perception of the same tea can change from day to day.

Donna A