drank Mistletoe by Savoy Tea Company

After a lovely week of downtime, I’m wrestling with a case of post-holiday, here-comes-January-and-taxes, darn-I’ve-gotta-take-down-the-tree, my-favorite-jeans-don’t-fit blues. Seasonal depression breathing down my neck like cold orc shadows.

In an attempt to keep from drowning my glums in the last of the Christmas candy in one gnarf, I made myself the tastiest tea I currently have to hand. I haven’t had marzipan in years, but this is what I think it tasted like. The orange-almond-vanilla combo in this is so sweet and confectionary, it’s a good dessert substitute.

A sample-sized packet was not enough of this!

Spencer

Hopefully the winter cold is not blasting upon your back and face like the whips of cold orc overseers…

gmathis

Snow threatening. Mostly just threats today. Told hubby & son, after we saw Hobbit, I want a nice warm warg to park in front of my desk at work to scare…well, whoever I sic him on :)

Spencer

Better threats of snow than fighting mountain giants.
Haha, perhaps the scarred, white one?

gmathis

Yep, that’s him! I also want a bunny sled like Radagast.

Absolutely!

MsWhatsit

Mmmmm you’re making me hungry. Seriously, I probably ought to try this tomorrow, before the holidays are officially over.

JacquelineM

I’m arriving to that place, too. I have been in yoga pants since December 18th happily knitting, reading, and eating feasts and am dreading the world of work, taxes, and… clothes on January 2.

JacquelineM

Oh, also! I agree about the bunny sled and a few hedgehogs would be nice, too.

gmathis

Who said fleece lounge pants with neon polka dots were unprofessional???

Comments

Spencer

Spencer

Better threats of snow than fighting mountain giants.
Haha, perhaps the scarred, white one?

gmathis

Yep, that’s him! I also want a bunny sled like Radagast.

Absolutely!

MsWhatsit

JacquelineM

Oh, also! I agree about the bunny sled and a few hedgehogs would be nice, too.

gmathis

Who said fleece lounge pants with neon polka dots were unprofessional???

Southwest Missouri