drank Diamond Jubilee by Harney & Sons

I am neither a huge fan of Earl Grey nor of citrusy teas. However, despite both those things being present, this is hitting the spot today! The black tea predominates and the other stuff just attends the reception.

Another light and springy picker-upper for charter members of the I Hate January club.

Nicole

I am sooo a member of that club.

gmathis

I do not own n-e-a-r-l-y enough annoying yellow sweaters to get me through January and February.

ashmanra

Three days of gray sky, low clouds, and intermittent rain. If I don’t see the sun tomorrow I just may scream.

Comments

Nicole

I am sooo a member of that club.

gmathis