Downton Abbey hangover ;) I’m a go-to-bed-with-the-chickens chickie and stayed up for the whole thing, then couldn’t quit grinning for another hour. Zzzzzzzz.

And thus, the need for something with some significant muscle this morning. I have now sampled Marks & Spencer’s No. 2 and No. 3 and am curious about their numbering system; No. 2 seems to me to be the stouter of the pair.
Both are great, dark, stern, buck-up morning teas.

ashmanra

I agree! I didn’t look at the numbers at first, and was down at the beach when I had number 3. I thought 2 was stronger, also!

Shmiracles

everyone is so stoked on Downton that i think i’m gonna have to re-watch season 3 along with the masses so i can bask in the contagious excitement!

Comments

ashmanra

Shmiracles