drank Orange Oolong by Savoy Tea Company

Work buddy surprised me with half a sample packet of this. She says it takes a little sugar well, but I had it straight.

The orange flavor trumps the oolong personality, but it’s pleasant stuff. Nice pithy-rindy-peely orange flavor, not tart or fakey.

Azzrian

Sounds delicious!

gmathis

I have been really impressed with this little tea shop in Northwest Arkansas…I don’t think they blend their own, or much of it, but there’s nothing that gives away their wholesaler.

Comments

Azzrian

Sounds delicious!