drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

I’m in world traveler mode today, so I took Marco along for the ride — researching and writing kids’ activities about (is this serendipity or what?) Assam, India. I smell a kids’ tea party being written into the procedures.

Also, for you crafty types, research and Internet “travel” led to a nifty world craft site with some lovely items; supports a great cause. http://worldcrafts.org/index.asp. OK, stepping off the soapbox now.

Marco Polo, for those of you who haven’t yet had the adventure, is a gorgeous, sweetly fruity black tea. I save him for days when (a) I can pay careful attention to steeping; it can’t be bullied and (b) there’s enough time to fully enjoy it instead of swigging it on the run.

I wish I could add © have multiple unscheduled hours to read a really good book and neglect housework and writing assignments to the list. But a luxury tea eases the work part a bit.

Southwest Missouri