I still hate January, but the dazzling (cold!) sun on the tree branches makes it look a little like Narnia out my front window.

Because I may have to hock my firstborn to pay this month’s heating bill, I’m following several of you in an austerity plan to drink up what I have open…and this was.

It’s a fine darjeeling with lots of apple-peel, fruity character; not much to say that differs from my initial tasting note on this one.

As my tea horizons continue to broaden, there are so many wondrous varieties that I’m crazy about, but I can’t say I’ve landed on a wondrous darjeeling that makes me want to tap dance or clutch the cup in ecstasy. But I don’t mind looking…

Em

I absolutely love reading your tasting notes :)

Azzrian

Hi Em not sure if you meant that for gmathis or myself but either way thank you I didn’t want to assume you meant me, but didn’t want to not acknowledge your post either.
I love reading everyone’s tasting notes. I wish I had more time to read ALL of them. :)

gmathis

Azz, I think there was some of the Glenburn in a care package you sent recently. Probably another cup’s worth, if I dig for it. I’ll revisit more thoughtfully.

Awesome! :)

Comments

Em

I absolutely love reading your tasting notes :)

gmathis