drank Holiday Blend by English Tea Shop

…of course, the upside to being the “_____ will drink anything; she likes tea” person are the nice little surprise packets that turn out surprisingly good.

Like this one. Apple-orange-vanilla. Nice. Made my morning. (Wouldn’t take much; seasonal gloom has hit me like a road train.)

Shmiracles

seasonal gloom — tell me about it!!! my good-feeling-after-the-gym only last about 5 min these days.
i’m only happy when i’m home and in my jammie pants. le sigh.

Serenity

How can I help cheer you, my friends? I wish I could send some sunshine your way!

gmathis

Kindly listeners go a long way to lighten the load. Thanks!

Hesper June

Maybe a trip to the florist? Fresh flowers go a long way to brightening up the frozen landscape for me:)

Shmiracles

Oh my that’s a sweet idea!
i’ll do it.

and it’s true, just getting to complain and be heard is comforting in itself sometimes.

ashmanra

Fresh flowers are a great idea!

gmathis

Color therapy helps! (Friends at work know to keep their distance when I’m in the yellow sweater; when that comes out, I’ve hit rock bottom!)

Terri HarpLady

I also am grumpy. I’m going for Bubble Bath Therapy!

Comments

Shmiracles

i’m only happy when i’m home and in my jammie pants. le sigh.

Serenity

gmathis

Kindly listeners go a long way to lighten the load. Thanks!

Hesper June

Shmiracles

Oh my that’s a sweet idea!
i’ll do it.

ashmanra

Fresh flowers are a great idea!

Terri HarpLady

I also am grumpy. I’m going for Bubble Bath Therapy!

Southwest Missouri