drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Let’s call this one “Beat the Blues-berry.”

The struggle to slog through the day continues. Non-specific, frigid-weather, car-behaving-eccentrically, nothing-to-look-forward-to, just-can’t-muster-up-the-joy, seasonal icks. Watching one friend lose her father to cancer last week; another visiting a surgeon today to scope out options for a breast lump. Housework. Taxes. Gotta smile at how Psalm 3 calls God “the lifter of my head…” Mine’s hanging down by my socks!

So…a cup of buck-up is in order, don’t you think? With little forethought, I tucked a bag of Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry in the cup, then dashed in my steeping basket with a heaping teaspoonful of tulsi, my trusty tension tamer.

Works! The clovey-lemon tulsi taste plays nicely with the gentle blueberry, and I hope to feel its un-kinking effects soon.

It’ll be OK. I know how it ends. Our troubles are light and momentary, Some moments are just kind of long, huh? Chins up, pinkies out, carry on!

Terri HarpLady

Sending you a hug :)
Hang in there!

gmathis

You all are such nice people!

Shmiracles

i resemble your slog!
a wardrobe of seasonal icks….
your attitude is actually a song.
xo

ashmanra

I have seriously GOT to try tulsi! That is it. Going to the health food store before week’s end.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Sending you a hug :)
Hang in there!

gmathis

You all are such nice people!

Shmiracles

i resemble your slog!
a wardrobe of seasonal icks….
your attitude is actually a song.
xo