There are several Belgian Chocolate options here; I clicked Metropolitan Tea because a friend sent this from a little tea house in Tennessee that I think private labels Metropolitan stuff.

This particular blend is nice—I am a calendula lover in blended tea and it adds a nice little kick to the cocoa-roo. Pairing it with some bittersweet dark chocolate highlighted the sweetness.

(Curious…anybody ever steep just plain calendula leaves? Just wondering how they do on their own.)

Kittenna

I’d refer your question about plain calendula leaves to Stacy at Butiki. She seems like the most likely person to have tried something like that!

gmathis

Noted. Thanks!

Comments

Kittenna

gmathis