drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Decaf Korakundah is a variety I picked up at Savoy last spring, hoping for a decent plain black decaf. Not so much…it isn’t unpleasant; it just isn’t much of anything. Tastes watered down, even at full strength.

So to finish out the sample, I topped it off with half a teaspoon of Blueberry Black tea Nicole sent from, uh, I think, Tropical Tea Co. Now we’ve got a little something going. Kept steep time light, so I don’t think it’ll buzz me too much to sleep tonight.

Ellyn

silly question…how do i make words bold????

ashmanra

Not silly! Just type an asterisk before and after the word or words you want in bold. When you hit enter, they will change. Like this!

gmathis

Italics are an underscore before and after the word. For when you want to say, “I am reading a really good book called The Almond Tree. It’s making me Google 1955 Israeli-Palestinian history and feel embarrassed that I didn’t pay more attention in my post-WWII history class.”

thank you for the info!

Comments

Ellyn

silly question…how do i make words bold????

ashmanra