This is a sweet and gentle little dragonwell; safe to drink in the evening.

(Just sniffled my way through Downton Abbey Season 3 Episode 4. I wonder what kind of tea Carson serves when…well, you know…happens.)

(Late to see it because weather messed up PBS reception last night and we got the dreaded NO SIGNAL signal. Put me in a vile mood all day until I could get my fix online. That’s just kind of pathetic, huh?)

Em

Sobbed harder than I have in a long time while watching it last night.

gmathis

…and I had even seen spoilers and knew what was coming.

Em

I’m surprised I missed spoilers. I had no clue. It felt like a personal loss to me.

JacquelineM

I’ve been crying for 24 hours now. I can’t even think about it.

Veronica

I missed the spoilers somehow, too. I was shocked and wanted to stop watching, but I couldn’t. And I cried. Good grief did I cry!

PositiviTEA

So I read this review about an hour ago while “working on homework.” I then realized that it was a perfect time to watch Episode 4, and now I’m pretty sure that I will never be able to finish me homework! I am far too emotionally compromised!

Comments

Em

Sobbed harder than I have in a long time while watching it last night.

gmathis

…and I had even seen spoilers and knew what was coming.

JacquelineM

I’ve been crying for 24 hours now. I can’t even think about it.

Veronica