drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Seems to me, and I’ve logged this before, that tulsi, with its lemony personality, is a perfect match for blueberry. (Though I did a quick search and haven’t found any commercial blenders who agree with me enough to package the combo.)

Tonight was no exception; I had a bitty-bit of aging Blueberry Cocktail from SpecialTeas, half-and-halved it with plain no-name tulsi from my local import grocery, and it was just lovely. A good nightcap for a brain that’s already flipped to TV test pattern listening to Lyle Lovett & Co. on Pandora. You couldn’t even get a blip if you hooked me up to a brain scan.

ashmanra

Let me see….nope, nothing. I bought some Tulsi. It tastes good!

gmathis

Could you tell if it had any (as Barney Fife would say) thera-petic effect?

ashmanra

I’m not sure! I don’t think I was tense enough at the time.