Not much new or notable to say about this; it’s just such a happy little evening tea. Pick a dessert, any dessert, and it’s a lovely little go-with. Tonight we’re going with Pillsbury Apple Turnovers.

Wish I’d thought of it before the season was over; I should see if there’s any left at Food 4 Less.

CrowKettle

I stuck my nose up at this when I saw it in stores around the holidays but have regretted it ever since. It sounds really neat. Next year (hopefully)!

gmathis

Sometimes holiday blends are a little over-the-top to be enjoyable for more than a short time. This one’s a keeper, I think.

Comments

CrowKettle

gmathis