A sunny Sunday afternoon sipdown. A much needed dose of “yes, spring will come” both outside and inside.

You know how when you get to the dregs of a sample—enough for one cup, not enough for two—you just say, “aw, shucks” and dump the whole thing in. Wasn’t the wisest move in the world; turned the green tea base a little bitter on the back of the tongue. But the strawberry/vanilla was still sweet and pleasant at the front of each sip.

I fixed it, though…treat yourself to a big slab of cherry dump cake and you won’t notice the bitter at all :)

Terri HarpLady

I know exactly what you’re talking about! I tend to go for “more tea, less time”, in an effort to avoid bitterness.

gmathis

I like strawberry as a tea ingredient so much it’d have to be pretty lousy for me not to like it.

Veronica

Now I want dump cake!

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Dump cake! Aw, man. Shades of Girl Scout camp and cooking in box ovens.

gmathis

Sprinkle slivered almonds on top and it looks like you really fussed :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Veronica

Now I want dump cake!

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Dump cake! Aw, man. Shades of Girl Scout camp and cooking in box ovens.

gmathis

Sprinkle slivered almonds on top and it looks like you really fussed :)

Southwest Missouri