A sunny Sunday afternoon sipdown. A much needed dose of “yes, spring will come” both outside and inside.

You know how when you get to the dregs of a sample—enough for one cup, not enough for two—you just say, “aw, shucks” and dump the whole thing in. Wasn’t the wisest move in the world; turned the green tea base a little bitter on the back of the tongue. But the strawberry/vanilla was still sweet and pleasant at the front of each sip.

I fixed it, though…treat yourself to a big slab of cherry dump cake and you won’t notice the bitter at all :)

Terri HarpLady

I know exactly what you’re talking about! I tend to go for “more tea, less time”, in an effort to avoid bitterness.

gmathis

I like strawberry as a tea ingredient so much it’d have to be pretty lousy for me not to like it.

Veronica

Now I want dump cake!

Nicole

Dump cake! Aw, man. Shades of Girl Scout camp and cooking in box ovens.

gmathis

Sprinkle slivered almonds on top and it looks like you really fussed :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Veronica

Now I want dump cake!

Nicole

Dump cake! Aw, man. Shades of Girl Scout camp and cooking in box ovens.

gmathis

Sprinkle slivered almonds on top and it looks like you really fussed :)

Southwest Missouri