drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Ever since I read the reviews of Verdant’s Chocolate Chamomile Curiosity Brew, I’ve been playing around with base ingredients to see if I can concoct something similar on my own.

Tonight, we did equal parts Belgian Chocolate Rooibos, cacao nibs, and chamomile. Wasn’t bad, made some sensory synapses fire (been brain-dead all week), but next time I think I’ll back off the chocolate a bit. (Back off chocolate? Am I nuts?)

K S

should we have you tested?

Bonnie

My local shop makes a health blend of cocoa nibs, ginger, spearmint and mint, chamomile (5-7 minute steep). They do a cocoa nib, puer and chocolate rooibos too. All sell well. (The rooibos puer one they take the rooibos out for me and call it Choco Pu).

gmathis

I’m not crazy. My mom had me tested :)

gmathis

…haven’t been brave enough to introduce anything minty into the mix, but ginger sounds interesting! I’ve also been eyeing the bulk bag of calendula leaves at our local health food hangout—that’s another ingredient in the Verdant version.

Comments

K S

should we have you tested?

Bonnie

gmathis

I’m not crazy. My mom had me tested :)

Southwest Missouri