I was beginning to worry when I didn’t see replacement boxes of this spring and summer staple appearing at the store. So I did a little happy whoop when we went in today and I saw a healthy stack of red-and-white stripey boxes smiling at me…and resisted the impulse to buy them all.

I haven’t tried it yet, but there were some happy purple-and-white striped boxes right next to them on the shelf, a blackberry version. Hmmm…could be tasty!

hmmm never heard of this brand but i do like a good strawberry black. I’ll have to see if i can spot them here

Azzrian

Strawberry black is one of my favorite tea flavors as well :)

Ysaurella

really Azz ? I should have sent you some Thé à l’opéra from MF !
Sil, I keep this information in mind :)

Ysaurella..yes please! Also, if you send a bit for Azzrian, I can always make sure she gets a cup to try :)

Oh thank you ladies!
Yes I am a sucker for strawberry teas then peach teas :)
Anything with either of those flavors and cream – OMG!

teabird

I might have to hunt this one down!

Comments

Azzrian

Strawberry black is one of my favorite tea flavors as well :)

Ysaurella

really Azz ? I should have sent you some Thé à l’opéra from MF !
Sil, I keep this information in mind :)

Oh thank you ladies!
Yes I am a sucker for strawberry teas then peach teas :)
Anything with either of those flavors and cream – OMG!

teabird

I might have to hunt this one down!

Southwest Missouri