Two bags are better than one. Two bags left in the cup while sipping are better than two bags. Leisurely watching Downton Abbey while sipping two bags left in the cup surpasses it all.

(Two bags left in the cup reminded me surprisingly of Vanilla Comoro.)

downton abbey…id rather be at home watching that than here at work heh

Em

Trying not to envy your leisure :)

gmathis

Leisure = completely and totally ignoring the crust forming on the kitchen floor, dry clothes becoming perma-wrinkled in the dryer, dishes breeding super-bacteria in the sink, etc….