drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I have often said that tulsi is my friend; but I think I’m getting close to BFF’s FOREVER with little hearts drawn around it.

Fighting off a wickedly sore throat/swollen tonsil last night, made a strong cup of tulsi with lemongrass (which didn’t affect the flavor; tulsi is pretty strong) and within an hour, the excruciating swallowing pain subsided significantly. A little surfing confirmed that tulsi is purported to be effective for oral and throat care. (Taking into consideration the effusive miracle-drug language you see on some websites.)

Not proclaiming myself cured just yet, but chalk up another one for this lemony-clovey stuff!

ashmanra

Mine says used for treating headaches as well, and as a general anti-inflammatory! Hope you are well soon, prayers!