After having tried it a couple of times, I’m in agreement with … well, somebody who mentioned that Celestial Seasonings teas are just better when you use 2 bags instead of 1.

The apple twang is much better now. Nice homey little tisane.

gmathis

…may need another double steep for my nerves. Just finished Downton Abbey.

ashmanra

Oh dear. Yes, indeed. I don’t even know if I want to watch anymore. I was wondering if you saw it.

gmathis

As long as Maggie Smith has signed on for another series, and I believe she has, the family will survive. Granny would want you to keep watching.

Comments

gmathis

…may need another double steep for my nerves. Just finished Downton Abbey.

ashmanra