drank Holiday Blend by English Tea Shop

I like this better each time I try it. Apple and vanilla—not exactly pie-like because of the other stuff, but still quite nice, not too picky on water temp or steep time, which is handy at work.

Which I did get to today, wicked sleet notwithstanding, but which is looking a little iffy for tomorrow. Driveway is a mess; we almost weren’t able to pull in to park and the snow shovels are currently frozen in the shed. (We, uh, forgot to get them out before the storm started last night. Go ahead. Laugh.)

But for the moment, chicks are all in the nest and we are warm.

Nicole

I always have to remind myself to take my ice scraper into the house and into work with me. Does me no good frozen in the car. So, I’m not laughing at you. :)

Kittenna

Ahahaha, one of our shovels was frozen into a snowbank in the last storm, where we got like 1 foot of snow + copious blowing. Luckily we had a second one in the accessible garage.

Comments

Nicole

Kittenna