drank Canadian Ice Wine by Culinary Teas

An hour of chipping away at the ice barely put a dent in it, but we were able to bumble and bounce out for a lunch break. This is dessert before going back outside in the (now slushy) tundra.

Enjoying the last of the packet that came from Azzrian; it’s still more floral-tasting to me than when I had a pouch of my own some years back. Wonder if they changed their formulation or my preferences have shifted some.

Recommendations for a decent grapey tea that tastes really grapey?

Azzrian

Muscat oolong from Lupicia and Den’s Tea Grape Sencha are two of my favorite grape teas.

Azzrian

Also that Culinary Ice Wine – it has to be about a year old almost now. It could have lost a lot of the flavor I imagine.

gmathis

Could be. It’s still pleasant, though.

Comments

Azzrian

gmathis

Could be. It’s still pleasant, though.

Southwest Missouri