I woke up craving, not specifically strawberry tea, but anything that evokes the sensation of warm and gentle weather. I am done with winter. Can I get an amen?

I love this stuff. Truly, it’s better cold in the summer, but this morning, it’s lovely to feel the warm strawberry flavor on my tongue. Enough black tea base to tug you awake.

Artp

Sounds like a terrific winter morning tea. I’m with you on being done- we have a rain and wind storm today with miserable temperature.

gmathis

This is wonderfully cheap, too!

K S

Amen sister! This really was delicious tea. I have been looking for a local cheapster version.

OMGsrsly

Hmm. I’m going to have to see if I can find this locally. I’m looking for a strawberry black tea!

Comments

Artp

gmathis

This is wonderfully cheap, too!

K S