drank Honeysuckle White Tea by Shang Tea

Nothing like a tea bag tag hanging out of a cup to make a great conversational opener with a new co-worker….and a whole new avenue for swaps :)

New Guy was highly complimentary of this little tea vendor in downtown Kansas City and brought a generous sample. Huge, fresh-fresh-fresh looking leaves, gently floral without being perfumey, I’m getting some white tea flavor (and you know that says a lot if I can detect anything white-teaish after only a 1 minute steep)!

Another soft hint of spring on a cold, clammy day with used snow on the ground.

Shang Tea

Please stop by our shop sometime if you live near Kansas City, we’d love to brew any of our other teas for you to try as well :)

gmathis

Thanks! We’re in SW MO and I don’t get that direction often, but if I do, consider me there!

Sounds great! We look forward to meeting you at some point

Comments

Shang Tea

gmathis