drank Imperial Pearl by Unknown

This was a little sample that came to me in a set of itsallabouttheleaf.com review teas, and for the life of me, I can’t remember what company provided it. Do any of you recognize a company whose samples are vacuum-packed in pretty little pink pouches?

Well, whoever provided this gets a salute from me. It’s a medium honey-succulent tea that doesn’t have the mouth-drying astringency of some fancy-schmancy oolongs. Quite pleasant. Looking forward to sleuthing out its origin.

Alphakitty

I’ve gotten vacuum-sealed packs with pink foil from Mountain Tea, also foil-sealed ones from Life in Teacup and Teavivre.

gmathis

Thanks—that narrows it down. Mountain Tea has one with a name and description that matches eerily closely. I’ll have to have another cup and think about it :)

Comments

Alphakitty

gmathis