I rarely sweeten my tea, but I needed something to convince my rotten sweet tooth that I really don’t need dessert. (That lovely spring-weather realization that one must streamline if one doesn’t want to buy a new wardrobe in slightly larger dimensions…) Oh, well, it’s supposed to get cold again. I’ll pile on another layer.

So I drizzled a little honey in the bottom of the cup before steeping this. Gives it enough extra sweetness to mimic an apple turnover.

Keep the bag in when you drink this one.

CrowKettle

I should pick this one up as a temporary chamomile- it sounds good (especially with the honey)!

gmathis

The apple flavor is nice—natural tasting instead of “flavory.”

Comments

CrowKettle

gmathis

The apple flavor is nice—natural tasting instead of “flavory.”

Southwest Missouri